At Metaltech Products, Inc. (MPI), we turn innovative ideas into ready-to-install component parts for OEM manufacturers. Our family-owned company has exceeded client expectations for more than 20 years. With a full range of metal manufacturing capabilities and a talented workforce, we take on large and small projects while never compromising on quality.
Now Hiring Night Shift Welder/Fabricators!
Metaltech Products, Inc. (MPI) is currently looking for an experienced welders/fabricator for our weekend shift (Friday- Sunday 6:00am-6:00pm).
· Pay starting at $16.50 and increasing with experience
Weekend shift premium is $2.00/ hour
✓ Group Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental & Life)
✓ Retirement Plan with Matching Company Contributions
✓ Paid Vacation
✓ Holiday Pay
✓ Tuition Reimbursement
✓ Employee Referral Bonus
Sheet Metal / Fabrication
To weld production parts with MIG and/or TIG welder.
1. GED or High School Diploma (preferred).
2. Graduate of formal welding program (preferred, but not required).
3. Certified welder (preferred, but not requires).
2. One year previous welding experience (preferred).
3. Ability to learn and understand weld symbols and perform welds.
4. Ability to understand and follow direction in English.
5. Ability to lift up to 25-50 pounds frequently, and up to 70 pounds infrequently.
6. Demonstrate ability to use metric and standard tape measures, calipers and various gages.
7. Demonstrate ability to convert metric to inches and inches to metric.
8. Ability to stand, bend, stoop, twist and move freely in the performance of job.
9. Ability to work overtime as required.
1. Demonstrate ability to work in a safe manner, proper use of safety equipment including safety glasses, safety shoes, earplugs and gloves. Maintain a clean, organized work area.
2. Ability to read weld symbols and perform proper weld.
3. Insure parts match print prior to welding.
4. Use jigs, fixtures to place parts for welding. Weld parts together. Clean slag, spatter and rust off using various grinding equipment.
5. Check parts for dimensional errors.
6. Visually check all welds.
7. Must provide personal welding helmet.
8. Perform other duties as assigned
9. When out of work, first check with the cell before and after this operation. Give assistance as needed to increase flow of parts through shop.
10. Finish grind parts in preparation for paint
11. Use idle time for housekeeping such as wiping machines, sweeping floor.
12. Attend company meetings.
Metaltech Operation hours:
1st shift: Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm
3rd shift : Sunday-Wednesday 7:30pm-6:00am
Weekend Shift: Friday-Sunday 6:00am-6:00pm
READY TO WORK FOR METALTECH?
YOU MAY APPLY ONLINE OR IN-PERSON AT OUR LEBANON, MO FACILITY FROM 7:30 A.M.— 4:30 P.M. MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY OR BY APPOINTMENT.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
16055 HWY E LEBANON, MO 65536
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.50 per hour
Paid time off
12 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Lebanon, MO 65536: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
From $16.50 an hour
Career Level Others
Experience No experience
Education No education