The first year in this position involves a comprehensive training program which will require frequent overnight travel during the training period only, but most weekends are at home. Must live in the Cincinnati area. Primary responsibility will be for customer service in Cincinnati area, but willing to travel beyond as needed. You must possess excellent communication and PC skills, along with a clean driving record and valid driver’s license, and be able to pass a background and drug screen.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze information provided by customers, distributors and Cincinnati Incorporated personnel regarding machine performance, repair, and maintenance issues, then supply technical advice and instruction to provide satisfactory resolution. Occasional travel may be required to customers facilities.
- Review, interpret and distribute engineering data and information to our Service and Parts personnel.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute standard instructions for pre-installation, installation and start-up of new Cincinnati machines.
- Specify and recommend tooling and instrumentation required to diagnose, calibrate and maintain our machines.
- Maintain reference files for service instructions and engineering information for our Service personnel.
- Enter machine installation and warranty problems into database; update and maintain these entries.
- 2 year technical degree OR Comparable military experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in maintenance or engineering related field
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Superior working knowledge of hydraulic, mechanical and high and low voltage electrical systems.
- Excellent professional customer service skills.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
✓ Paid Vacations
✓ Paid Holiday and Personal Days
✓ Profit Sharing
✓ Medical Insurance (including HSA)
✓ Company Paid Dental Insurance
✓ Vision Insurance
✓ Accident Insurance
✓ Life Insurance: AD&D
✓ Disability Insurance
✓ Generous 401K Employer Match
✓ Flexible Spending Account
✓ Tuition Reimbursement
✓ Employee Assistance Program
✓ Parental Leave