- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
What You’ll Get to Do:
- The ability to lead a software implementation from development of plan to final acceptance.
- Carries out technical assignments to install, modify, and repair software systems at customer sites providing root cause analysis for any problems found with minimal assistance or supervision.
- Assume responsibility for project management, prioritizing equipment and technical issues for immediate corrective actions, communication with pertinent parties, and completing personal and on-site team assignments within time expectations, and without the need for rework.
- Effective and efficient troubleshooting, while working in potentially high pressure circumstances, in achieving 100 percent problem resolution of repair activity with 24 hours of arrival at customer site.
- Operates and programs machines, understanding all technical aspects and machine parameter functions that affect the use of software functions.
- Work with the development group to resolve bugs and implement software enhancements.
- Provides customers with timely and accurate technical information in a positive and straightforward manner.
- Provide assistance and consultations to customers in site preparation for software installations.
- Ability to trouble shoot complex Network Communication Issues and application software errors, Server & Clients, To determine the root cause of communication errors and write a good technical report.
- Understand ESXI server environment, Redhat and linux operating system, SQL, Windows server.
- Understand use, configuration and installation of network hardware: switches, routes, scanners, and access points.
- Read software debug log and pinpoint areas of concern for problem resolution
- Assist TAC in covering calls from customers and as directed by the Regional Service Manager. Research issues to resolve customer complaints and ensure customer satisfaction and an excellent overall customer experience in doing business with PFSA. Create Service Notifications and other documentation for communication of problem resolution and future use in addressing similar issues.
- Assist Regional Service Manager in identifying opportunities for selling services.
- Effective management and execution of administrative tasks, such as travel arrangements, expense reports, coordination of activities with customers, etc.
- Participate in exhibitions and demonstrations of equipment, at trade shows, PFSA demo room, or at customer sites, aptly informing customers and responding to technical and specification questions and concerns.
- Identify sales opportunities and inform Sales as appropriate.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Degree in networking, IT, or computer science or equivalent vocational school is required.
- Two or more years working with networking or software installation required with two or more years of direct product line experience preferred.
- SMT manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong attention to details, meeting deadlines and commitments required.
- Understand use, configuration and installation of network hardware: switches, routes, scanners, and access points is required.
- Ability to read software debug log and pinpoint areas of concern for problem resolution preferred.
- Ability to travel extensively, often on short notice.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint proficiency required
Experience 1-3 years experience
BenefitsWhat We Offer: