We serve a fast paced ever evolving industry. We demand perfection in our work and have earned a certain reputation for being one of the best. Our employees our proud to work for our company and the attitude and environment produced are a direct reflection of that pride.
· Accurately work from plans, prints and sketches.
· Accurately interpret and apply orientation, layout, fit, tolerance, surface preparation and weld callouts.
· Properly communicate with peers, supervisors, and inspectors using technical and non-technical descriptions.
· Safely operate all hand tools to fabricate, fit, weld, cut and erect structural steel.
· Regularly welding in areas with minimal clearance for access and inspection is stringent.
· Weld while bending, stooping, lying flat and standing for a large portion of the day. Vast majority of work is elevated.
· Must be able to work 40-60 hours weekly.
· Past experience with climbing as a profession strongly desired.
· Current certification in SMAW 3G/4G, FCAW-G 3G/4G unlimited thickness required,
· FCAW 3G/4G also a plus.
· Strong knowledge base of D1.1 highly desired.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $35.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
10 hour shift
8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
$20 – $35 an hour
Career Level Others
Experience No experience
Education No education