- Compensation commensurate with experience
- 401k with company match up to 4%
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 100% employer covered life insurance
- 100% employer covered short- and long-term disability
- Paid parental leave
- Three-day weekend every week
- Planet Fitness membership
- Opportunities for growth
Apply Before : April 5, 2023
Apply via Email
Screen Printer – 2nd shift
Print the future with Butler Technologies, Inc. (BTI). Join a creative production team dedicated to improving lives through printed electronics and human machine interface production.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to screen print a variety of items used in the automotive, medical, defense, and safety industries. We will provide on-the-job training, technical support, and opportunities for growth.
BTI is committed to teamwork, curiosity, and work ethic. We are always looking for ways to improve and grow so we can better serve our employees and our community.
- Screen print precision images using a wide variety of ink systems, mesh, stencils, and screen presses; including graphic and functional (conductive) ink printing.
- Set up dryers and bake ovens per written instructions and/or manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Review films for potential screen-printing issues and make recommendations.
- Perform at-the-press inspections to verify material type/thickness, print quality, color, color density, etc.
- Handle sheets of stock, parts, and components in such a manner as to not scratch or produce any other material handling defects.
- Identify and report non-conformances to supervisors.
- Perform basic equipment maintenance per the prescribed Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Entry-level opportunity requiring High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be available to work 2nd shift schedule (Monday-Thursday 2:00 pm to 12:30am)
- Good written and oral communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to comprehend and follow written and oral instructions and procedures
- Must have general computer skills (for entering and retrieving information from the company database)
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision in a team-oriented work environment
- Must be able to multi-task in a continuous-feed work environment
- Must have the dexterity to manually pick up and peel masking from small parts/components
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time while operating a screenprinting press
- Must have understanding units of measure (ex. grams, microns, decimals, fractions, mils, etc.)
Career Level Others
Experience No experience
Education High school diploma or equivalent
BenefitsCompensation, Benefits, and Perks: