Regional Sales Engineer (Ohio & Michigan)
Apply Before : April 5, 2023
Apply on Company site
Cincinnati Incorporated has been manufacturing machinery since the late 1890s. We pride ourselves on a hard day’s work and quality. Quality is not only seen in our products but also in our team members. CI employees have shaped the reputation and culture at CI with their uncompromising integrity, focus, and innovation. The icing on top of the cake: CI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Are you ready for your career at CI?
Job Title: Regional Sales Engineer (OH, MI area)
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager and/or International Sales Manager
Position Summary and Purpose: Responsible for sales in an assigned territory to meet or exceed company sales goals while adhering to company policies and practices ensuring all orders are consistent with company terms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively obtain orders in assigned territory at levels determined by Regional or International Manager.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of territory activity and provide accurate forecast of potential orders.
- Possess relevant industry knowledge to increase company sales.
- Submit all required reports and maintain current sales database
- Respond to all sales leads on a daily basis
- Frequent travel to customer and potential customer locations
- Prepare order paperwork and documentation and thoroughly review for accuracy and completeness.
- Report competitive information
- Participate in new product development as requested
- Stay current with operation and programming of product lines responsible to sell
Education and Experience:
- Three or more years’ experience sales, manufacturing or engineering
- Degree in Engineering or technical field strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Characteristics, etc.
- Strong presentation and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to travel frequently
- Strong PC skills, familiarity with Microsoft products
- Commitment to company Core Values
- CAD and 3-D modeling software experience preferred
- Adopt and promote lean practices in all activities, considering the elimination of wasteful resources for any goal other than the creation of value for CI and the end customer.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Physical demands: employee occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision perception and the ability to adjust focus. Frequent travel.
Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This role does not offer sponsorship employment benefits and being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. You must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or recent lawful permanent resident to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
✓ Paid Vacations
✓ Paid Holiday and Personal Days
✓ Profit Sharing
✓ Medical Insurance (including HSA)
✓ Company Paid Dental Insurance
✓ Vision Insurance
✓ Accident Insurance
✓ Life Insurance: AD&D
✓ Disability Insurance
✓ Generous 401K Employer Match
✓ Flexible Spending Account
✓ Tuition Reimbursement
✓ Employee Assistance Program
✓ Parental Leave