- Effectively obtain orders in assigned territory at levels determined by Regional or International Manager.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of territory activity and provide accurate forecast of potential orders.
- Possess relevant industry knowledge to increase company sales.
- Submit all required reports and maintain current sales database
- Respond to all sales leads on a daily basis
- Frequent travel to customer and potential customer locations
- Prepare order paperwork and documentation and thoroughly review for accuracy and completeness.
- Report competitive information
- Participate in new product development as requested
- Stay current with operation and programming of product lines responsible to sell
- Three or more years’ experience sales, manufacturing or engineering
- Degree in Engineering or technical field strongly preferred
- Strong presentation and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to travel frequently
- Strong PC skills, familiarity with Microsoft products
- Commitment to company Core Values
- CAD and 3-D modeling software experience preferred
- Adopt and promote lean practices in all activities, considering the elimination of wasteful resources for any goal other than the creation of value for CI and the end customer.
✓ Paid Vacations
✓ Paid Holiday and Personal Days
✓ Profit Sharing
✓ Medical Insurance (including HSA)
✓ Company Paid Dental Insurance
✓ Vision Insurance
✓ Accident Insurance
✓ Life Insurance: AD&D
✓ Disability Insurance
✓ Generous 401K Employer Match
✓ Flexible Spending Account
✓ Tuition Reimbursement
✓ Employee Assistance Program
✓ Parental Leave