Real-time Developer (C++, Go, Rust) – Intermediate to Senior
Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
Work authorization (Required)
C++, Rust or Go: 5 years (Required)
Are you excited to lead the innovation of AI and automation in industrial robotics? If answer is yes, we have an opportunity for you.
Novarc Technologies is looking for a C++ Developer to join our growing team and support the production of our cobots.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for developing software systems; supporting existing products and sharing your knowledge with other developers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the next generation of industrial manufacturing robots
- Work along-side our world class team of AI researchers and developers to deploy robots globally
- Design and write robust software that safely controls a robot in real-time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Strong programming skills in modern OOP languages used in robotics. Specifically C++, Go or Rust.
- Strong technical understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Understanding of agile processes and tools.
Nice to have:
- Experience with cameras or networking or DevOps or AI or AWS
- Experience with ROS
- At least 5 years of experience writing robust real-time software.
- At least 10 years of software experience with OOP languages
- Growing Opportunities – We are in the process of maturing into a fast-growing medium-sized business.
- Great place to be – We have created a fun, adventurous, and open-minded environment where our teams are encouraged to bond and expose a little weirdness.
- Best People – Our team is made up of talented, intelligent, and hardworking people.
- Lots of Opportunities – We are constantly looking for stand-out talent internally to move into leadership positions.
About Novarc Technologies:
Novarc Technologies is an award-winning technology company based in North Vancouver, B.C. Since opening its doors in 2013, Novarc has built advanced collaborative welding robots for pipe welding applications. Novarc uses sensor-based controls and computer vision with cutting-edge software and hardware to improve the quality and efficiency of pipe welding. Our main product is a state-of-art collaborative robot that is currently being shipped internationally.
We are excited to invite you to join our growing team for this amazing journey!
“Novarc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, color, political belief, marital or family status, religion, special abilities, age, sex or sexual orientation, or a criminal conviction or charge that is unrelated to employment of to the intended employment of that person. This applies to all our practices of recruitment, selection, promotion, training and development, health and safety, and compensation.”
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you willing to do an online take-home coding assessment as part of the interview?
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- C++, Rust or Go: 5 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vancouver, BC