Amada offers market competitive pay and benefits programs, as well as opportunities for advancement, knowledge and skill development, and recognition of individual achievements. In addition, we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement program
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Holiday and Vacation program
This position is responsible for performing technical reports, ensuring quality control, as well as keeping Management informed of problems, trends, and developments. Performs statistical analysis, interface with Engineering, customers, and suppliers on quality related issues.
- Performs Quality Control Duties by performing daily quality control of products to ensure standards and specifications are met; by recognizing and reporting all problems to Manager; by sending bad units to the repair area; by sending defective units to the shipping area; and by working with or advising team members on assigned rework projects.
- Keeps Detailed Log by completing documentation as required; by analyzing failures; by preparing estimates; closing RNCs when repair is complete; generating reports on common problems or analysis; and by submitting reports to Management, upon request or when necessary.
- Keeps Management Informed by analyzing RNC data to make improvements.
- Manages Time and Resources by using Company resources in order to maximize productivity and accomplish tasks on time.
- Complies with Established Procedures by learning and following all policies and procedures of the Department in order to work efficiently and to meet the expectations of the Company.
- Provides Effective Customer Service by exchanging information through telephone, fax, and e-mail in a professional manner.
- Contributes to the Team Effort by being flexible in work assignments; by covering for other Staff as needed; and by accomplishing related tasks when reasonably requested.
- Maintains Professional and Technical Knowledge by attaining job-related certification; by keeping up on industry trends; and by applying that knowledge to the job.
- Acts on Constructive Feedback by being open to feedback from peers, supervisors, and clients.
- Improves Processes by examining departmental work processes, research procedures, administrative procedures, etc.; and by recommending changes where appropriate.
- Upholds Work Standards by maintaining professional conduct and appearance; by realizing one’s own limitations and to seek assistance when needed; and by using established communication channels.
- Understand ISO Quality Systems and procedures.
- Develops and administers Reliability Information Systems for failure analysis and performance improvement.
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and six months to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills: Must be tactful, mature, flexible, and able to successfully respond to multiple work tasks.
Must be able to use a computer and such applications as Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel, and be able to design custom reports as needed.
Language Skills: Ability to effectively respond to questions from Management, Staff, clients, and the general public in English.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages, analyze QC data.
Reasoning Skills: Ability to apply knowledge and sense of understanding to carry-out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variable in standardized situations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)