Production Technician – $18-20/hr – Multiple shifts available!
Apply Before : April 5, 2023
Apply via Email
Production Technician – Multiple shifts available!
West Sacramento, CA
6+ month initial contract
Hourly Rate: $18-20/hr (depending on shift)
Shift hours available:
- 6:00am-2:30pm – $18/hr
- 11am-7:30pm – $19/hr
- 3:00pm – 11:30pm – $20/hr
Orion Group is hiring for reliable and efficient Production Technicians to work onsite in West Sacramento, CA for our medical device manufacturing client. Production Technicians perform a variety of repetitive assignments within a manufacturing environment.
Daily responsibilities mainly include but are not limited to:
- performing weigh –outs using a balance
- operating a pH meter
- making precise measurements
- following precise instructions
- keeping the lab area clean
- washing lab ware
- assisting with organizing lab supplies
- barcoding panels, and filling panels using calibrated equipment
General work guidelines:
- This individual will be required to accurately record information within documentation while maintaining strict adherence to FDA, GMP and ISO requirements.
- The incumbent will perform daily housekeeping of the production areas and equipment as required.
- The Production Technician will be required to maintain up to date training records, support training of new employees and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Teamwork, attendance and an ability to adapt to change are critical for this position.
Education and Experience Required for this role:
- High school degree (or equivalent degree) with 1-2 years’ of relevant manufacturing production/assembly experience.
- Science background – Some college science classes (i.e. Biology, Chemistry – degree not necessary)
- Computer experience with some proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail; a team player & perform well under deadlines – Prioritizes own work to complete assignments on a timely basis – Acts independently as appropriate – Able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Reliability and ability to follow instructions
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- Covid vaccination is required for employment
- Background and drug screen required for employment
It would be a plus if you have:
- Understanding Lean Manufacturing concepts and applications and work experience in a clean room and warehouse environment is a plus.
- Experience in GMP, ISO, or FDA environment or medical device manufacturing preferred. Sit down forklift experience is a plus.
Career Level Associate
Experience 1-3 years experience
Education High school diploma or equivalent