- Support Sales and Marketing with accurate product and competitive information, effective product presentations, sales materials, and product demonstrations during customer visits and in-person / remote sales calls.
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge to provide credibility to Sales, Engineering, Software Development, and customers.
- Collect and analyze market and competitive information and collaborate with Engineering and Software Development to create and enhance software products to advance company’s market position.
- Assist Product Manager, Software Products in support of Marketing, Engineering, Product Development and Service.
- Schedule, coordinate, host effective product demonstrations.
- Commitment to company values of continuous improvement.
- Adopt and promote lean practices in all activities, considering the elimination of wasteful resources for any goal other than the creation of value for the end customer.
- Extensive travel necessary, often times at short notice
- Ability to operate CI products including press brakes and lasers
- Participate in local trade associations.
- Prior experience as Product Specialist or Sales Engineer.
- Associates degree or higher in an Engineering or Technical Field
- Previous experience in sales or marketing of machine tool software.
- Strong customer orientation
- Familiar and comfortable with computers, email, Windows operating system, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Familiar and comfortable with CAD/CAM software
- Good communications skills: both written and verbal
- A commitment to company Core Values
- Familiar with CRM, databases, ERP/MRP, IIoT, Industry 4.0
- Familiar with solid modeling systems
✓ Paid Vacations
✓ Paid Holiday and Personal Days
✓ Profit Sharing
✓ Medical Insurance (including HSA)
✓ Company Paid Dental Insurance
✓ Vision Insurance
✓ Accident Insurance
✓ Life Insurance: AD&D
✓ Disability Insurance
✓ Generous 401K Employer Match
✓ Flexible Spending Account
✓ Tuition Reimbursement
✓ Employee Assistance Program
✓ Parental Leave