PLM Support Engineer – (Work Environment: Remote/Hybrid)
At Computer Aided Technology we are combining the strength of our core values, our people, and our desire to exceed our customers’ expectations to re-imagine the way we work. In most roles, we offer a flexible work environment that provides both remote and in-person office days to collaborate and meet with co-workers.
CATI is looking to add a PLM Support Engineer willing to work 8:30AM – 5:00PM EST to our growing organization. Come work for a nationally recognized company in the CAD industry, providing remote support to customers utilizing our PLM/PDM products and services. In return, you’ll get the chance to master your customer service and work towards professional certifications in our field. If you are passionate about customer service and technology, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
- Work 8:30AM – 5:00PM CST.
- Participate in ongoing technical support efforts focusing on the SOLIDWORKS PDM suite
- Provide technical support for a wide variety of customers in many disciplines and industries
- Administer remote support regarding the functionality of SOLIDWORKS PDM via phone or email and advanced web conferencing tools (Webex).
- Coordinate with vendor’s technical support teams when necessary
- Troubleshoot complex configuration and system issues related to PDM
- Maintain an excellent customer service mentality while you follow up with customer issues to complete resolution
- Partner with senior members of the Support Team when issues need to be escalated
- Show off your expertise in our products by creating content for marketing related blogs, user groups, newsletters and conferences.
Who YOU are:
- A knowledgeable professional with a Bachelors or Associates in Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, or related field; or equivalent experience.
- A CAD Enthusiast, preferably with hands on experience with SOLIDWORKS
- A experienced user and/or administrator of PDM/PLM Products
- A critical thinker with a solid understanding of computer and software troubleshooting
- A customer-focused individual with the skills needed to communicate clearly and confidently
- A problem-solver with the drive to come up with solutions to unique customer issues
- A technology-proficient individual with some understanding of databases (such as MS SQL Server)
- A flexible worker with the ability to adapt to new challenges as they arise
Who WE are: Founded in 1992, Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been a trailblazing and dedicated leading industry provider of product development solutions in the world of 3D Manufacturing and Engineering. With the help of our powerful portfolio of software, 3D printing, 3D scanning and metrology, PDM and PLM, design automation, and implementation solutions, CATI has created an award winning organization that helps its customers stay ahead of the game when it comes to developing and designing products. After experiencing tremendous growth, CATI boasts the title of Largest SOLIDWORKS Solutions Provider and #1 reseller of 3D Printers in the world! CATI is dedicated to teamwork, fostering a great workplace, and playing to win!
Why you’ll love working at CATI:
- Hybrid working model
- Full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and healthcare savings/spending account options
- Company paid benefits including Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Basic Life Insurance
- Optional benefits such as pet, legal, identity protection, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Paid Holidays (includes floating holidays), PTO, and Voluntary Time Off
- 401K with a generous employer match
- Professional development opportunities and certifications
- Casual office attire, with the exception of customer appointments
- Complimentary beverages and snacks provided in office
- Company culture that encourages innovation, tenacity, and personal and professional development