- Payrate: $29.59/hour
- Shift Premiums: 2nd shift = $0.90, 3rd shift = $0.80
- Unionized facility with 180-day probationary period
- Day 1 Medical & Dental benefits, Vision offered after 180-day of employment
- 401k Company Match
- Time Off:
- Five (5) unpaid sick days offered date of hire
- Three (3) paid sick days offered after 180-day of employment
- Two (2) weeks’ vacation offered after eight months of employment (prorated)
- Eleven (11) paid holidays after 90 days of employment
- Active employee life insurance with supplemental opportunities
- Safety glasses and boot reimbursements offered
- Perform NDT inspections in accordance with approved procedures in one or more of the following methods: VT, PT, MT, UT and RT.
- Works in close cooperation with NDT Engineering, Weld Engineering, Welders and Quality Engineering.
- Assist others in the use of equipment, processes, procedures, and evaluation of welds and material defects.
- Complete and maintain all documentation as directed by work instructions and policies.
- Follow instructions per routings, sketches, prints, procedures, manuals, and records as required to perform assigned inspections.
- Report non-conformances on proper documentation and/or logs.
- When required, move hardware to other areas with material handling equipment.
- Perform machine maintenance, housekeeping and other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Follow and comply with all rules related to operations, safety and security.
- Maintain reliable attendance.
- Verify weld fit ups using basic gages.
- Must have two (2) years NDT inspection experience.
- Must meet required vision standards.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and operational sketches.
- Be eligible for applicable certification exams required by the customer and the company.
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation of procedures.
- Use micrometers and other gages required by work instructions.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalence.
Career Level Associate
Experience 3-5 years experience
Education High school diploma or equivalent
BenefitsWhat we offer: