Just imagine…..YOU working in a manufacturing setting that creates some of the most widely used medical products in healthcare today!
We pay weekly! Generous shift premiums! Comprehensive benefits package!
MGS Mfg. Group has an exciting opportunity for a Forklift / Material Handler at our Germantown, WI molding facility. The Material Handler supports the cell to ensure materials are ready for press start-ups and all materials are pulled away. Prepares the specified materials, cleans the equipment, and removes any remaining materials.
MGS Mfg. Group is a best-in-class custom manufacturer that delivers plastics solutions in tooling, molding, and equipment technologies to help customers around the world bring innovative products to market. We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and look for individuals that have the same passion! We have a global footprint and our employees are a vital part of our success. We maintain and reinforce an atmosphere of mutual respect and communication that will foster continued growth and career opportunities. Our achievements are built on a solid foundation of core values that inspire a culture of Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, and Safety. To learn more visit us at www.mgsmfg.com.
The current opening is on the 12 Hour Night Shift. Work hours are 7:00 to 7:00 under a 2-2-3 rotation, working 3 days one week (36 hours) and 4 days the next (48 hours).
Below are additional duties and responsibilities:
- Reviews materials list and prepares materials to ensure materials are ready for press start-ups.
- Ensures packaging and any additional materials are at the press for start-ups and throughout the job.
- Communicates updates to the cell and with previous and following shifts the status of presses.
- Transfers completed pallets and removes garbage and scrap from the cell.
- Participates in Line Clearance process ensuring all packaging and materials put away back in inventory.
- Label all dryers with a Material Identification Tag(s) and verify they match the BOM.
- Clean the dryer, grinders, and conveying equipment completely during changeover activities.
- Perform dryer preventive maintenance.
- Clean all material areas at the end of the shift.
- Counts, weighs, and verifies raw materials.
- Follows surge bin connection instructions.
- Verifies that product being moved has a move ticket.
- Be a backup for the cell as needed, which may include running a press.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills
A qualified candidate would fulfill these requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Prior forklift and RF scanner experience required
- Six months to one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination accrued on-the-job training and experience.
Experience 1-3 years experience
Education High school diploma or equivalent