Looking for a career? Apply online today or call today to schedule an interview: 262-250-2950
Just imagine…..YOU working in a manufacturing setting that creates some of the most widely used medical products in healthcare today!
We pay weekly! Generous shift premiums! Comprehensive benefits package!
Location: MGS Germantown – Molding Group: N117 W19125 Fulton Drive, Germantown, WI 53022
Potential Starting Pay Range $17.00-$18.70/hr. Paid Weekly!
- $17.00/hr 12 Hour Day Shift.
- $18.70/hr 12 Hour Night Shift. ($17.00 plus 10% shift premium)
Potential for a $1.00/hr increase after 60 days with the completion of onboarding.
No Experience Required! We will train! Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
We are actively hiring Entry-Level Production Operator positions to visually inspect and pack plastic medical parts to meet our quality and customer standards. We are willing to train, giving you the ability to gain skills that will open up growth opportunities with us!
Accelerated Development Plan! Competitive Benefits! 401K with Match!
The current openings are on the 12 Hour Day/Night Shift. Work hours are 7:00 to 7:00 under a 2-2-3 rotation, working 3 days one week (36 hours) and 4 days the next (48 hours).
We are an Essential Business that produces critical life-saving medical components.
MGS Mfg. Group is a best-in-class custom manufacturer that delivers plastics solutions in tooling, molding, and equipment technologies to help customers around the world bring innovative products to market.
We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and look for individuals that have the same passion! We have a global footprint and our employees are a vital part of our success. We maintain and reinforce an atmosphere of mutual respect and communication that will foster continued growth and career opportunities. Our achievements are built on a solid foundation of core values that inspire a culture of Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, and Safety. To learn more visit us at www.mgsmfg.com
Experience and Skills
A qualified Entry-Level Production Operator would fulfill these requirements:
- Able to work scheduled shift hours and be on time.
- Ability to read, comprehend and communicate instructions
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- Ability to package parts.
- Experience with visual inspection is a plus
- Experience in plastic injection molding is a plus
Experience 1-3 years experience