- Plans and performs hydraulic, mechanical and electrical/electronic machine maintenance and diagnostic activities where only general procedures are available
- Works alone or in a group
- Receive work assignment, secure drawings to aid in diagnosing mechanical or electrical malfunctions or failures of equipment. May require extensive troubleshooting.
- Rig, move, assemble, install and service facilities involved in Company operations
- Perform all functions necessary to maintain building and equipment to superior quality standards.
- Diagnose and restore equipment to proper specifications involving clearances, adjustments, alignments, component replacement.
- Plan work methods to obtain size, shape or performance qualities of a product.
- Work closely with machine operators and other service personnel while investigating and correcting problems
- Self-directed work, with specific instructions from supervisor
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and perform all assignments in a safe manner and in accordance with established quality procedures
- High school diploma or certificate of equivalency
- Minimum 5 years prior troubleshooting experience in an industrial setting
- Associate degree in technical field or trade school certificate preferred but not required
- Accuracy and dexterity
- Excellent mechanical, electrical and millwright aptitude
- Ability to perform work from ladders, platforms, scaffolds
- Mental and visual acumen required for diagnosing and restoring equipment to proper specifications
- Able to read blueprints and schematics, and follow instructions
- Ability to work cooperatively with machine operators and other service personnel
- Excellent math skills and understanding of basic concepts
- Self-motivated to accomplish daily goals without direct supervision
- Commitment to company Core Values
This role does not offer sponsorship employment benefits and being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. You must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or recent lawful permanent resident to apply.
✓ Paid Vacations
✓ Paid Holiday and Personal Days
✓ Profit Sharing
✓ Medical Insurance (including HSA)
✓ Company Paid Dental Insurance
✓ Vision Insurance
✓ Accident Insurance
✓ Life Insurance: AD&D
✓ Disability Insurance
✓ Generous 401K Employer Match
✓ Flexible Spending Account
✓ Tuition Reimbursement
✓ Employee Assistance Program
✓ Parental Leave