- Evaluate and improve the flow of materials and personnel through the manufacturing process.
- Streamline key business and manufacturing processes by reducing waste and simplifying workflows
- Facilitate cross-functional teams to analyze opportunities and implement solutions through the kaizen process.
- Recommend and coordinate cost saving initiatives based on in depth analysis using time studies.
- Balance Safety, Quality, Productivity, Cost, and Morale to achieve positive results, and work to continuously improve in all areas
- Maintain compliance to company safety policies and procedures
- Lead and or facilitate kaizen events on a regular basis
- Drive implementation and sustainment of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) initiatives
- Responsible for optimizing current production processes while modeling and defining requirements for future designs using value stream mapping and process modeling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline and 1 year in a Continuous Improvement, Manufacturing, or Process Engineering role; or an Associate Degree in a technical discipline and 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Green Belt Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred
- Strong leadership qualities
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness
- A strong desire for personal growth and learning
- Effective communicator with positive attitude
- Superior critical thinking skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement, embracing change and our company Core Values
- Strong mechanical, electrical or manufacturing background is preferred
✓ Paid Vacations
✓ Paid Holiday and Personal Days
✓ Profit Sharing
✓ Medical Insurance (including HSA)
✓ Company Paid Dental Insurance
✓ Vision Insurance
✓ Accident Insurance
✓ Life Insurance: AD&D
✓ Disability Insurance
✓ Generous 401K Employer Match
✓ Flexible Spending Account
✓ Tuition Reimbursement
✓ Employee Assistance Program
✓ Parental Leave