Large Machine Product Specialist – VMP (Sales)
Position Summary and Purpose: Responsible for providing technical support and marketing aids to the sales department and communicating applicable information before, during, and after the sale for customers. This role will also entail collecting VOC (Voice Of the Customer) data and analyzing trends for product strategy. All activities to meet or exceed company goals while adhering to company policies and practices ensuring all orders are consistent with company terms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support sales team through technical presentations and demonstrations in person and remotely.
- Assist Product Manager to support marketing, product development and training of staff.
- Work with the marketing department to develop sales materials.
- Communicate and liaise with customers relevant product information during and after the sale.
- Develop VOC materials and work with marketing to collect, analyze, and report data.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to collect competitive documentation and analyze to provide product strategy recommendations.
- Have an in-depth understanding of applicable products and stay current on latest features by communicating with applications and engineering teams.
- Maintain a high level of product and industry knowledge to provide credibility to the sales department and customers.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in engineering or technical field or extensive industry experience
- Three or more years related experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to take ownership
- Specific industry experience preferred
- Sales and/or marketing experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Characteristics, etc.
- Extensive technical knowledge of Cincinnati products
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to company Core Values
- Adopt and promote lean practices in all activities, considering the elimination of wasteful resources for any goal other than the creation of value for the end customer.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical demands: employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, lift up to 50 lbs., and operate large machinery. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Travel is required. Work environment: Office setting and factory environments
This role does not offer sponsorship employment benefits and being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. You must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or recent lawful permanent resident to apply.
✓ Paid Vacations
✓ Paid Holiday and Personal Days
✓ Profit Sharing
✓ Medical Insurance (including HSA)
✓ Company Paid Dental Insurance
✓ Vision Insurance
✓ Accident Insurance
✓ Life Insurance: AD&D
✓ Disability Insurance
✓ Generous 401K Employer Match
✓ Flexible Spending Account
✓ Tuition Reimbursement
✓ Employee Assistance Program
✓ Parental Leave