- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious sales representative to join our team and develop business in national and international B2B markets, as well as further cultivate long-term business relationships with existing prospects and customers. MTB’s sales lead system includes innovative lead generation tools and strategy that use both digital and conventional techniques. A great opportunity for a motivated and experienced sales professional looking to further their career in the thriving manufacturing industry.
Responsibilities include nurturing leads through provided contacts, developing relationships with customers looking to buy or sell manufacturing equipment/ machine tools, and working with the MTB team to complete each sale. This position is a great fit for an ambitious individual looking for a long-term career in an established and growing company. The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
· Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information.
· Identify customer’s buying trends and provide reports to management.
· Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities.
· Meet or surpass Monthly/Quarterly/Annual sales goals.
· Full-cycle sales process and client support.