Perform various administrative functions in the Human Resources Department. Requires thorough knowledge of company policies and procedures, and the ability to always maintain a high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Must gain knowledge of company policies, procedures, health benefits, and wellness programs in order to assist employees.
· Process transactions and maintain accuracy of company HR Software for all employees.
· Assist the HR team in executing reports, processing invoices, and regular audits to ensure integrity and accuracy of HR and benefits information.
· Track leave of absence, such as short-term disability and FMLA.
· Maintain security badges including programming of new badges, deactivating lost badges or badges of terminated employees, taking security pictures, and controlling badge access.
· Maintain record of employee referrals to ensure accurate and timely payment under our Employee Referral Program.
· Assist in the recruitment process to include pre-employment screening, applicant assessments, employment verifications orientation and onboarding during high volumes of recruitment activities.
· Attend job fairs, networking events and supporting the organization of onsite tours.
· Draft routine correspondence including offer letters.
· Assist the HR team in preparation of presentations for orientation, training, communication etc. as needed.
· Support the front desk receptionist position 2-3 days per week and vacation coverage as needed.
· Support special projects as required, and additional duties as assigned by Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred; and a minimum of two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Must be able to handle multiple projects while still maintaining strong attention to detail. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must always maintain a positive and professional demeanor and be able to work with all levels within the organization. Experience with UKG UltiPro a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Motoman is an EEO employer of minorities/females/disabled/veterans.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)