Heavy Diesel Mechanic
DPF is seeking to hire a variety of skilled, talented, and loyal mechanics. We are a busy shop within and outgoing diesel & gas trucks, vans, and cars. We welcome everyone who feels they would be a good fit to work in a good atmosphere with other like-minded mechanics. Valid driver’s license required.
CDL is a plus, not required looking to fill all positions from lube tech and general mechanics as well as A & B plus mechanics.
· 2 yrs experience as a mechanic gas or diesel
· Perform general preventive maintenance on fleet vehicles
· Welder/Fabricator – Training available.
· ASE certification/CDL license/ NYS Diesel Emission license is a bonus.
· Company is willing to pay for certifications/licenses for those willing to obtain one
. Sign on bonuses with all positions.
***Salary is based on experiece***
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $32.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Deer Park, NY 11729: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Diesel Engine, Truck & Heavy Equipment Mechanics: 1 year (Preferred)
Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
$20 – $32 an hour
Career Level Others
Experience No experience
Education No education