Amada offers market competitive pay and benefits programs, as well as opportunities for advancement, knowledge and skill development, and recognition of individual achievements. In addition, we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement program
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Holiday and Vacation program
To support customers with (but not limited to) Amada Automation Systems including core machines. This includes installation, service, operational training, networking, programming training, software training, application training.
• Proficient in trouble shooting mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, control systems as well as networks.
• Able to precisely follow layout drawings and blue prints used in the installation of equipment.
• Complete status (service) reports on a daily basis and expense reports on a weekly basis.
• The ability to communicate in the English language.
• Excellent customer relations and follow through.
• Managing the total equipment installation process at Customer site entailing use of hand tools, climbing, bending, stooping.
• Operation, applications, software, and part programming capabilities, and customer training of such.
• Use of Amada applications software used in line control and part programming.
• Regular travel within assigned territories.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• The ability to communicate in the Spanish (Mexican) language.
Reports to Regional Service Manager
A 4 yr degree in Electronics or a minimum of a 2 yr degree with related work experience preferred.
• Ability to analyze and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, optical and electrical systems.
• Ability to use hand tools, Volt/Ohm meter and Oscilloscope.
• Working knowledge of computers and Windows OS.
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
• Being accountable and responsible to service and support a customer through all aspects of the customer’s ownership of the machine.
Routine travel within assigned territories with occasional over night stays.
LIFTING: Average Weight: 50 lb. Frequency: Daily
Career Level Others
Experience 1-3 years experience
Industry Heavy Equipment
Education Associate's degree