In the role of Field Maintenance Technician, this person will enjoy working hands-on with electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatic. Our field positions are home based, but definitely require an individual who is accustomed to at least 60% travel. Provide customer and product service in accordance with policies, principles and procedures established by the company. A company vehicle and paid training are provided!
- Prioritize, schedule and complete machine service for customers including but not limited to installation and warranty
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and assist in establishment of the preventative maintenance schedules with customers and service coordinator
- Work effectively with the service schedule coordinator to service assigned customer base as well as other Cincinnati customers
- Prepare and submit documentation for efficient invoicing
- Maintain company property for safe operation and maximum life
- Efficiently manage business expenses to maximize profitability
- Three or more years related experience, including troubleshooting
- Associates or technical degree preferred
- Valid US Driver’s License is required
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Able to travel overnight at least 60%, at times with little prior notice
- Strong diagnostics and technical aptitude, including knowledge of AC & DC electrical, mechanical and hydraulics
- Superb customer service skills, with strong communication skills
- Commitment to company Core Values
- Strong PC and organizational skills
- Adopt and promote lean practices in all activities, considering the elimination of wasteful resources for any goal other than the creation of value for the end customer
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. This position is active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, reaching with hands and arms and climbing ladders. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb or balance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions. The noise level in the work environment can be loud at times.
The employee must regularly lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
This role does not offer sponsorship employment benefits and being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. You must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or recent lawful permanent resident to apply.
✓ Paid Vacations
✓ Paid Holiday and Personal Days
✓ Profit Sharing
✓ Medical Insurance (including HSA)
✓ Company Paid Dental Insurance
✓ Vision Insurance
✓ Accident Insurance
✓ Life Insurance: AD&D
✓ Disability Insurance
✓ Generous 401K Employer Match
✓ Flexible Spending Account
✓ Tuition Reimbursement
✓ Employee Assistance Program
✓ Parental Leave