Field Maintenance Technician (Automation) Signing Bonus!
- Prioritize, schedule and complete machine service for customers including but not limited to installation and warranty
- Prepare and submit documentation for efficient invoicing
- Maintain company property for safe operation and maximum life
- Work effectively with the service management to service assigned customer base as well as other Cincinnati customers
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and assist in establishment of the preventative maintenance schedules with customers and service coordinator
- Two or more years similar experience, including troubleshooting, preferred
- Ability to work well in a team is a must
- Valid US Driver’s License is required
- Able to travel 100% of weekdays to anywhere in North America
- Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude, including knowledge of AC & DC electrical and ladder logic
- Ability to work at heights using lifts and or ladders
- General understanding of electrical and mechanical prints
- Good customer service skills, with strong communication skills
- Commitment to company Core Values
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to adopt and promote lean practices in all activities, considering the elimination of wasteful resources for any goal other than the creation of value for the end customer
- Associates or technical degree preferred, but not required
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. This position is active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, reaching with hands and arms and climbing ladders. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb or balance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions. The noise level in the work environment can be loud at times.
The employee must regularly lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
This role does not offer sponsorship employment benefits and being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. You must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or recent lawful permanent resident to apply.
✓ Paid Vacations
✓ Paid Holiday and Personal Days
✓ Profit Sharing
✓ Medical Insurance (including HSA)
✓ Company Paid Dental Insurance
✓ Vision Insurance
✓ Accident Insurance
✓ Life Insurance: AD&D
✓ Disability Insurance
✓ Generous 401K Employer Match
✓ Flexible Spending Account
✓ Tuition Reimbursement
✓ Employee Assistance Program
✓ Parental Leave