Fabricator / Machine Operator & Assembler
Pinnacle Sign Group is a family owned and operated company that has been helping businesses since 2002. Formerly Savage Sign, who had been in business for over 130 years, Pinnacle Sign Group has moved forward progressively with cutting edge technology and a design team that is unsurpassed in any market. In addition to an innovative and collaborative work environment, Pinnacle Sign Group also offers competitive salaries and a competitive benefits package.
We currently have an opportunity for a Fabricator. This position is responsible for operating fabricating machines to manufacture and deliver finished product to the Professional Installer. This is a safety sensitive position.
Additional duties include but are not limited to:
· Understand and demonstrate company culture known as “The Pinnacle Way” in all internal and external business functions.
· Interpret assembly instructions to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
· Fabricate and assemble product based on blueprints.
· Operate various hand and power tools, such as saws, grinder, sander, welder, etc.
· Sets up and operates fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, and drill presses.
· Designs and constructs templates and fixtures.
· Verifies conformance of workpiece to specifications.
· Observes machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction.
· Measures workpiece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
· Removes burrs, sharp edges, rust or scale from workpieces.
· Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or workpieces.
· Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Position Skills and Requirements
High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Proven experience with hand and power tools.
The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills, along with skills in reading blueprints, measurements and knowledge of machinery, tools, and wiring.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $20.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Required)
production: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
$12 – $20 an hour
Career Level Others
Experience No experience
Education No education