We are a residential new construction company. We are looking to hire an experienced welder/fabricator to join our metal fabrication team. Almost all of our work is custom made for each home. This job provides an opportunity to complete new unique projects every day and hone your welding skills.
Full time job, hours may vary, paid medical benefits, and paid time off.
Work will be conducted in the shop as well as on site.
Submit your resume and contact information for immediate consideration.
– 5 years welding experience preferred
– Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and blueprints
– Ability to be under a constant physical load
– Strong work ethic
– Reliable team player
– Knowledge of machines and tools, as well as their uses
– Ability to work in a high pressure environment
– Strong organization skills and ability to multitask
– Completing fabrication work orders to schedule
– Training less experienced team members
– Setting up and operating welding equipment
– Setting up and operating fabrication machines
– Load and unload materials
– Understand and follow safety procedures
– Maintain a clean and safe work area
– Interpreting fabrication specifications from text, drawings, and cad drawings.
– Communicate with managers and superintendents
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18-25 (Based on experience)
– Health Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Life Insurance
– Vision Insurance
– Payed Time Off
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Eagle, ID: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Welding: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
$18 – $25 an hour
Career Level Others
Experience No experience
Education No education