We are currently seeking a well-rounded experienced Aluminum fabrication person to join our amazing team in support of tremendous growth and customer demand. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving and communication skills. Duties include supporting smooth operations in Aluminum cage fabrication. The employee will perform tasks that ensure efficiency of operations in terms of safety, quality, delivery and cost.
If you enjoy new challenges and want to be part of a great team, this may be the job for you. We would love to have you on board! To learn more about CRA – Commercial Residential Aluminum – visit us at www.craluminum.com
The position requires employees to perform all tasks to ensure efficiency of operations in terms of safety, quality, delivery and cost in warehouse operations, fabrication and inventory management.
– Ability to read a-print and cut metal accordingly.
· Ability to read a condo / railing print and cut metal accordingly.
· Ability to interpret job specific engineering and apply.
· Ability to accurately read a tape measure.
· Ability to operate power tools including saw, drill, drill press and punch press.
· Ability to lift objects exceeding 50lbs (sometimes over-head with partner).
· Ability to stand for long periods of time (over 2 hours at a time).
· Ability to work in outside conditions.
· May sometimes assist with screen enclosure fabrication. Ability /willingness to fabricate is desired.
Follow all safety guidelines.
Contribute to the creation and updating of policies and procedures to make sure they are applicable in growing CRA.
Work constructively with other departments, functions and employees to assure attainment of CRA goals and objectives.
Perform All Duties as assigned by your manager
Maintain professional personal conduct in all CRA-related activities and require the same from all direct reports and co-workers.
Demonstrated competence in the use of shop equipment.
Effectively use planning skills with attention to detail and follow through.
Maintain security and confidentiality of work related information and materials.
Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Report to work on time and work as scheduled including weekends when required
· Reports to Production Manager for all responsibilities.
· Excellent opportunity to join a leading company with a proven track record of successful growth.
With CRA, you will enjoy:
Competitive hourly pay with a consistent schedule.
Great benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance and 401k
Paid vacation time off and holiday pay
A family atmosphere aimed at ensuring your success
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and operate a drug-free workplace
At CRA we are passionate about serving the community that we live and work in. Providing Southwest Florida with custom engineered and professionally installed pool cages, screen enclosures, rescreening, car ports, pool deck paver systems, drainage gutters, soffit/fascia, aluminum fencing, customer railing systems, and welded products.
We are dedicated to building a positive, fun, and team-spirited workplace. We are passionate and committed to a family workplace culture! As one of the fastest growing companies in Southwest Florida for the past 29 years, we are extremely proud of our employees’ achievements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Fort Myers, FL 33916: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Welders & Fabricators: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
$15 – $18 an hour
Career Level Others
Experience No experience
Education No education