MGS Mfg. Group has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Pricing Analyst / Estimator to join our growing Commercial Operations department located in Germantown, WI.
MGS Mfg. Group is a best-in-class custom manufacturer that delivers plastics solutions in tooling, molding, and equipment technologies to help customers around the world bring innovative products to market.
We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and look for individuals that have the same passion! We proudly employ over 1,400 employees worldwide. Our employees are a vital part of our success. We maintain and reinforce an atmosphere of mutual respect and communication that will foster continued growth and career opportunities. Our achievements are built on a solid foundation of core values that inspire a culture of Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, and Safety. To learn more visit us at www.mgsmfg.com.
The Estimator/Pricing Analyst is responsible for evaluating customer’s Request For Quotations (RFQ’s) and providing manufacturing solutions and pricing that give MGS a competitive advantage. The Estimator / Pricing Analyst serves as a business partners to the sales and operations teams to ensure financial viability of product offerings.
Below are the essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and timely quotes to customers
- Formalize quoting process and supporting documentation
- Manage system pricing and price update process
- Oversee tracking and reporting of quoting volume
- Collaborate with the business development team to determine and execute the best strategies for winning new projects
- Compares estimates to actual costs to determine accuracy of quotes
- Continuously increase knowledge of company products, services and procedures
- Ad hoc projects and reporting
- Any other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills
A qualified Estimator / Pricing Analyst candidate would fulfill these requirements:
- Demonstrated working knowledge of standard cost systems in a manufacturing environment
- Process improvement mindset with successful initiatives resulting in improvement to business processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 2-3 years of experience is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Has an analytical mindset
- Self-Motivated team player
- Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
Why you should apply:
- Rapidly growing and innovative contract manufacturer
- Strong benefits package, including 401K match, vacation and paid holiday
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Teamwork and culture
Experience 3-5 years experience
Education Bachelor's degree