Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Co-Op Summer 2022
Apply Before : April 5, 2023
Apply on Company site
Semester: Summer 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the deployment, support, and, maintenance of EHS programs and procedures to meet EHS objectives and targets, with an emphasis on Safety and Accident Prevention, EHS Regulatory Compliance, and Resource Conservation.
- Support additional Hazard Communication efforts (e.g. associated with SDSs, chemical inventories/storage/labeling, etc.).
- Assist in reviewing Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) procedures and related efforts.
- Assist in deploying, supporting and maintaining a resource conservation program which will include, but not be limited to energy use, water use, recycling and waste generated from production.
- Recent grad or currently enrolled in college program working towards a degree in a discipline related to EHS, which includes and is not limited to Environmental Sciences, Environmental, Chemical, or Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Health and Occupational Safety, or other EHS related degrees.
- Must have an interest in an EHS career.
- Must have good problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Focus is first shift; M-F, 40 hours per week
- Will be a mix of working in an office setting and working in a production environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
✓ Paid Vacations
✓ Paid Holiday and Personal Days
✓ Profit Sharing
✓ Medical Insurance (including HSA)
✓ Company Paid Dental Insurance
✓ Vision Insurance
✓ Accident Insurance
✓ Life Insurance: AD&D
✓ Disability Insurance
✓ Generous 401K Employer Match
✓ Flexible Spending Account
✓ Tuition Reimbursement
✓ Employee Assistance Program
✓ Parental Leave