Wintriss Controls Group – is seeking a highly technical individual to join our Custom Controls team. This person will design custom control packages and assist with the managing of internal and external customer requests for custom control panels and integration requirements. This position will be responsible for all aspects of our custom control/panel business.
· Project management knowledge.
· PLC programming and HMI screen development knowledge and experience.
· Responsible for drawing custom control electrical wiring diagrams in AutoCAD.
· Develop complete bills of materials for industrial controls.
· Responsible for all customer communications required to accurately define the scope of a given project.
· Responsible for coordinating necessary internal resources when required to design and manage the projects.
· Responsible for collaborating with Engineering on safety related designs and special automation.
· Meet regularly with Wintriss Sales to review current project status and any issues that need to be addressed.
· Travel as required to research project details or in support of the sales effort.
· Manage the relationship with our partner panel shop.
· Assist in the testing of product built by our partner panel shop.
· BSEE or BSEET with 2-5 years related experience preferred.
· Strong working knowledge of industrial controls such as PLC’s and Motor Controls
· AUTOCAD experience, electrical and mechanical drawings.
· The ability to read and understand electrical wiring diagrams and familiarity with industrial controls
· Excellent communication/listening skills and ability to maintain composure under pressure.
· Strong computer and writing skills including Microsoft Office/Outlook/Teams.
The following is not required, but would be an added benefit
· Knowledge of UL508A, NFPA70 and Machinery Directive.
· Creative: You can approach things from a different angle and think outside the box.
· Analytical Thinker: You can tackle complicated issues by evaluating information provided.
· Positive Attitude: You are a facilitator and don’t complain or blame others.
· Self-managed: You can figure out when to shift priorities.
· Strong communication and interpersonal abilities with customers, vendors, and key stakeholders.
Wintriss Controls group LLC is a leading manufacturer of press automation, die protection, and safety controls for the metal stamping industry, and data collection software for all discrete manufacturing. These products, which leverage Wintriss’ 50+ years of experience in the metal stamping industry, are known for their proven performance and rugged dependability in the toughest factory environments. We are located in Acton, MA where we design, manufacture, and service our productivity and safety solutions.
Wintriss Controls Group, LLC offers a competitive salary package in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k) plan with company match. Wintriss is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time