This position will be responsible for performing change-overs, control and operation of CNC equipment for established production machining processes. The ideal candidate will consistently and proficiently produce quality parts using established processes, documented procedures, and written resources.
- Perform routine machine change-overs by accessing and loading correct program, changing tooling as specified, changing work holding as needed, and ensuring that the process is running correctly prior to implementing regular production mode.
- Use and understand established control plans (Machine programs, job travelers, Process Inspection Plans, trace sheets when applicable, work instructions and set up sheets or reference documents).
- Identify and make routine and necessary adjustments (machine controls, tool offsets to home or to a tool, authorized program edits).
- Measure product accurately using dedicated gaging according to control plan specifications.
- Check product for cleanliness, rust and burr-free conditions to meet customer expectations.
- Calibrate gaging and refer gaging problems as required.
- Prepare and package product for shipment and/or transfer to next operation according to established procedure.
- Perform secondary operations (counting, cleaning, removing burrs, packaging).
- Operate secondary equipment during process cycle times (CNC saws, washers, tumblers, dabbers, manual equipment or another CNC machine.)
- Perform thorough TPM checks on machine and complete required documentation.
- Perform necessary housekeeping duties to maintain neat, clean and safe work environment.
- Follow procedures/methods for non-routine change-overs, adjustments and offsets.
- Work safely and follow procedures/methods as required to prevent injuries and accidents.
- Complete required documentation accurately, legibly, and on-time.
- Attend and participate in Company required meetings and discussions.
- Perform all other job duties as assigned or requested by management.
Career Level Others
Experience No experience
Industry Heavy Equipment
Education High school diploma or equivalent
BenefitsMedical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid time off