MERRILL Technologies has partnered with Trillium Staffing to assist with recruiting for all positions!
Do you love running CNC machines? Love to work with your hands? Love to drive results? Join the team as a CNC Machinist II at MERRILL Technologies Group.
As a CNC Machinist you are responsible for checking out programming and running a job from start to finish on a CNC machine to meet all production delivery and quality requirements.
– Performs advanced setup operations
– Adjusts and checks out programming
– Operates CNC machine tools to perform complex series of progressive machining operations on a diverse line of work
– Check parts for conformance to specifications
– May run more than one unit simultaneously
– Understanding the cutting speeds and feeds of the machines
– Works from programming instructions, operational data and machine setup instructions defining and coding tool arrangements, material clamping methods, machine calibrations and console settings, for operations such as a bore, mill, drill, face, thread, and occasional profiling and contouring.
This is a Direct-Hire opportunity! Pay rate is determined based on previous experience. Day and Night shifts are available.
Days – Mon – Fri 6:00am to 4:30pm
Nights – Mon – Thu 4:15pm to 4:15am (includes 16% shift premium)
If interested, please apply today!
– High School Diploma
– An Associate’s degree in Machine Tool preferred
– Specific evidence of supervisory training
– Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in related position in the machine tool industry
– Job Shop or Prototype experience
– Experience in machining for a very diverse industry base like: Mining, Aviation, Defense, Rail, Shipbuilding, Heavy Equipment, Gas & Oil and Machine Building
– Experience in machining large and complex work
– Ability to work from blueprints, sketches, and written specifications
– Knowledge of GD&T
MERRILL Technologies Group, Inc. consists of nearly 700,000 square foot of manufacturing floor space that has the capability to deliver innovative manufacturing solutions to Aviation, Defense, Heavy Equipment, Energy, Robotics and Machine Tool industries. Diverse capabilities allow MERRILL to be a single source manufacturer, of complex fabrications, precision machining of components and assemblies, mission-critical aviation and defense equipment, special purpose manufacturing systems, utilizing innovative engineering comprehensive project integration.
Why Join Our Team? We put ‘precision’ in manufacturing. Be part of a performance you can measure. Advance your career in a company that has Trusted Quality, Price and Delivery. With competitive pay and benefits, MERRILL is a leading company to become an Employer of Choice for our team members.
Experience 3-5 years experience
Education High school diploma or equivalent
BenefitsHealth Benefits: - Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance - Health & Flexible Spending Account - Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance - Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance - Employee Assistance Program Other Benefits: - Paid Vacation & Time Off - 401(k) Plan with Employer Match