MGS Mfg. Group is looking for a full time Cell Lead at our Molding facility in Germantown, WI.
MGS Mfg. Group is a leading global provider of optimized manufacturing solutions for high precision plastic products – with services including: engineering & design-for-manufacture, mold making, sampling, development & qualification, injection molding & value-added operations, multi-shot technologies, scalable automation, assemblies and application-specific turnkey manufacturing systems. We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and look for individuals that have the same passion! We have a global footprint and our employees are a vital part of our success. We maintain and reinforce an atmosphere of mutual respect and communication that will foster continued growth and career opportunities. Our achievements are built on a solid foundation of core values that inspire a culture of Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, and Safety. To learn more visit us at www.mgsmfg.com.
The Cell Lead is responsible for facilitating the overall operation of the cell and its resources. Coordinating assignments within an assigned cell ensuring products are inspected and packaged per the Job Packet to meet quality standards and customer expectations on parts produced. The Cell Lead is a working lead and may perform various roles within the cell to ensure our customer expectations are met.
Experience and Skills
- Overall coordination of the cell verifying programs are running per the job packet details and housekeeping requirements are met. Supporting line clearance activities, building pallets per the work instruction, auditing paperwork, labels, and process within the cell to ensure quality and customer standards are being met.
- Assigning Operators to presses ensuring employees are being productive and cross-trained on each press, including assigning a buddy to new Operators in the cell. Mentors and develops Operators.
- Manages resources and communicates with Shift Supervisor of any staffing needs or concerns.
- Publish the break schedule and communicate to the team ensuring break guidelines are being met.
- Verify all employees are in their cell at the start, during, and end of the shift.
- Communicate any updates to the Job Packet and/or schedule changes in the cell and communicates with the opposite shift on the status of the cell.
- Is the subject matter expert on all programs within the cell.
- Maintain prescribed cycle times ensuring 100% efficiency for the cell.
- Communicate with the other shifts regarding press status noting any quality and/or process concerns.
- Ensures cell is adhering to all Cleanroom requirements including gowning procedures.
- Assists in covering Operator(s) during breaks ensuring continuous operations.
- Any other duties as assigned.
A qualified candidate would fulfill these requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- One to three years related experience and/or training.
- Proven lead experience in manufacturing environment.
Experience 3-5 years experience
Education High school diploma or equivalent