At Computer Aided Technology we are combining the strength of our core values, our people, and our desire to exceed our customers’ expectations to re-imagine the way we work. In most roles, we offer a flexible work environment that provides both remote and in-person office days to collaborate and meet with co-workers. This role has a hybrid working model.
We are currently seeking an experienced CAM APPLICATION ENGINEER to join the Computer Aided Technology (CATI) team.
CATI is looking for an experienced CAM Application Engineer with CNC programming, and CNC machining experience to join our technical team. As a CAM Application Engineer you will have an opportunity to leverage your manufacturing knowledge to develop and support the CAM initiatives of CATI customers. You will be exposed to a wide variety of manufacturing technologies and the opportunity to grow your knowledge both at CATI and when working with CATI customers.
Pre-Sales Technical Support
· Develop and deliver demonstrations for CAMWorks and SOLIDWORKS CAM CNC programming software, handling objections, and directing customers to the proper solutions
· Assist Sales and customers understanding which level of CAM software satisfies the customer’s needs
· Develop and deliver CAM Webinar presentations
· Develop CAM related support materials
· Create videos, write blogs, and support social media content requirements
Post-Sales Technical Support
· Provide technical support for CAMWorks and SOLIDWORKS CAM software via phone, email, remote assistance tools, and onsite at the customer’s facility
· Document customer issues and follow up until a resolution is determined
· Conduct CAMWorks and SOLIDWORKS CAM technical training onsite, online, or in a classroom setting
· Perform software installation and configuration remotely or onsite
· Responsible for creating, modifying, and maintaining custom CAM post processors