At Computer Aided Technology we are combining the strength of our core values, our people, and our desire to exceed our customers’ expectations to re-imagine the way we work. In most roles, we offer a flexible work environment that provides both remote and in-person office days to collaborate and meet with co-workers. This role has a hybrid working model.
CATI is looking for an experienced CAM Application Engineer with CNC programming, and CNC machining experience to join our technical team. As a CAM Application Engineer you will have an opportunity to leverage your manufacturing knowledge to develop and support the CAM initiatives of CATI customers. You will be exposed to a wide variety of manufacturing technologies and the opportunity to grow your knowledge both at CATI and when working with CATI customers.
Pre-Sales Technical Support
· Develop and deliver demonstrations for CAMWorks and SOLIDWORKS CAM CNC programming software, handling objections, and directing customers to the proper solutions
· Assist Sales and customers understanding which level of CAM software satisfies the customer’s needs
· Develop and deliver CAM Webinar presentations
· Develop CAM related support materials
· Create videos, write blogs, and support social media content requirements
Post-Sales Technical Support
· Provide technical support for CAMWorks and SOLIDWORKS CAM software via phone, email, remote assistance tools, and onsite at the customer’s facility
· Document customer issues and follow up until a resolution is determined
· Conduct CAMWorks and SOLIDWORKS CAM technical training onsite, online, or in a classroom setting
· Perform software installation and configuration remotely or onsite
· Responsible for creating, modifying, and maintaining custom CAM post processors