- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Business Development Representative will be responsible for initiating and executing activities that will drive sales, engage our partners and clients, and build brand awareness. The ideal candidate will be innovative and team oriented and will appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly shifting priorities. This role requires a passion for sales achievement and an eagerness to be a part of a fast-growing company. We are looking for a self-starter with an eagerness to take responsibility and consistently exceed objectives.
· Direct Management overall auction sales activities.
· Manage Sales and Marketing Teams ensuring that quarterly and annual sales goals (outlined by senior management) are met.
· Manage and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients through email, phone, and on-site visits. Representing the company professionally at all times while aggressively pursuing sales opportunity.
· Cultivate new business opportunity by leveraging your own book of business, networking, and trade shows.
· Prospect and connect with C-level executives in Manufacturing facilities, banks, and leasing corporations.
· Work with our Marketing Team to implement a multi-channel approach to prospecting new opportunity.
· Develop customized proposals and presentations for potential clients and own the project from contract negotiation to completion.
· Maintain a pulse on the market in order to develop new business and refine lead generation strategies.