Automotive Sheet Metal Fabricator
Metal Brothers Hot Rods is looking for a highly skilled Automotive Sheet Metal Fabricator. This is a great opportunity to work in Hot Rods and to become an integral part of our team. We specialize in building custom Hot Rods and everything related to repairs, service, customization and restoration of vintage classics. This position requires general knowledge of Hot Rods. Applicants MUST have prior experience in the Automotive Industry. Applicants must be able to make and form custom panels, floor pans, braces, do rust repair, quarter replacements, cutting, bending, etc.
*****We are not looking for pipe fitters, welders or general fabricators*****
· Must have experience working with vehicles
· Proficiency in MIG and TIG Welding
· Rust and damage repair
· Body Retrofit including door, panel and fender alignment
· Experience with tube bending (preferred)
· Minimum of 2 years of experience with Fabricating and Welding
· Must own tools
· Must have attention to detail, be passionate about their work
· Strong communication and interaction skills required.
· Excellent organizational skills.
***Compensation commensurate with experience***
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 – $2.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Theodore, AL 36582: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
metal work: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Career Level Others
Experience No experience
Education No education