Advanced Production (OK)
Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
include positions such as: assembler, advanced machine operator, fabricator, or welder. The primary responsibility for these roles is to assemble products based on blueprints, operating forming machines in the production process, pressing, assembling control panels, brazing, and welding products to move on to assembly.
Each employee is expected to:
Conform to all safety guidelines while performing duties and operating equipment
Handle and maintain flow of materials and products through the production flow
Identify work to be performed via company systems
Contribute to safety and process improvements
Maintain daily housekeeping
Perform other duties as assigned
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
– Tasks involve more diversified and intricate assembly duties on a variety of large and small more complicated assemblies. Work invloves performing work station line operations to assemble assorted mechanical and electrical components using blueprints, sketches and written instructions.
– Operates a CNC or manual production machine with limited supervision. Performs setup, calibration, and operation of machinery. Work from production sysytems, blueprints, and verbal/written instructions. Responsible for quality of product based on set standards by inspecting finished product/part.
– Proficient in the use of gas shielded metal arc welding. Selects, measures, cuts, joins appropriate metals based on SOP’s and company quality standards and grinds weld for finish. Works from blueprints, sketches and verbal instructions. Conducts physical inspections to assess strength and stability of each join.
– Proficient in the use of gas shielded tungsten arc welding. Selects, measures, cuts, joins appropriate metals based on SOP’s and company starndards. Works from blueprints, sketches and verbal instructions. Conducts physical inspections to assess strength and stability of each join.
– Performs both MIG and TIG welding.
– Assembles the refrigeration components by bending and cutting copper tubing, bond copper by brazing joints together, cleans joints, and performs quality inspections.
High School Diploma or GED
Between 1 to 4 years prior manufacturing experience for any one of the job classifications assigned, required
Proven math and computer skills
Assembler: Must be able to perform advanced assembly of more complicated components
Machine Operator: Must be proficient operating the machine assigned; ability to read measuring devices, use caliper and thickness gauges; must be able to perform setups and machine calibration
Welders: Must be proficient in welding and have the ability to distinguish between various material types and thickness
Brazer: Must be proficient in bonding copper tubing
Strong attention to detail and high level of concentration to ensure quality work
Ability to read blueprints (basic knowledge of AutoCad preferred)
Welders must be able to pass a weld test
Stable work history
Must lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
Standing for a minimum of 8 hours per day
Continuous lifting, kneeling, pulling, bending, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Career Level Others
Experience No experience
Education No education